The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Daily Hello - (Check-In Thread)

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
The Antechamber looks lonely when nobody new is showing up.... so i've cooked up this little thread to show it some love.

Every day when you come to TGC, drop into this thread and announce your arrival. This can be as simple as saying "hello," or perhaps you might slip into character and get all creative... its up to you. Feel free to respond to the arrival of others. Just make this thread and TGC a daily habit!

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
*Fog rolls in. Needlessly dramatic music begins to play, first softly and then more vigorously announcing the arrival of one General Ceel.*

"Hellosa friends! Mesa back!"

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
"Oh good heavens...that is no fog...that's Gungan Poodoo gas... :(
Really, General?
I had my mouth open and everything. "
*....does her best to take shallow breaths*

Bleh...I can almost taste it...moi-moi fish... :sick:

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Noooo.... it's Sianna Miller in her 20's.

You know her from 'Layer Cake, GI-Joe Rise of Cobra , The Girl, American Sniper and the one who was once engaged to Jude Law who cheated on her with his kid's nanny.... :p

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Noooo.... it's Sianna Miller in her 20's.

You know her from 'Layer Cake, GI-Joe Rise of Cobra , The Girl, American Sniper and the one who was once engaged to Jude Law who cheated on her with his kid's nanny.... :p
Ah yes, I see it now. Jude Law is a dick.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
*the next morning a lump under a pile of garbage begins to move. Eventually General Ceel sticks his head out.*

Good morning!

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yikes! :eek:
OMG...General, you scared the bejeezus out of me. I thought it some kind of toxic mutant rising up out of the pile of refuge. :(

And yes, although Jude (admittedly) is a good actor like our DeNiro, they are both LR limps when it comes to brains. :mad:

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
*Admin Droid rolls in and angrily beeps at Ceel because that spot was JUST cleaned*

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Well, hello there little droid. How's the downloading (study) going back at the hub? :)

So you know, as far as Gungans go; they seem to always be stepping on some fodder or something. It's their nature. You can't change a Gungan if one tried. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
"Hello everyone..."

*The Gungan scratched his floppy ears while looking at his situation as if confused.*

"I can't for the life of me remember how I got here...."

*just then he kicked a bottle with his foot. It clattered across the floor.*

"Oh yeah, right....."

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Oh my...I think perhaps your gyroscope is on the fritz. Best we get you to the service center right quick, and get that calibrated....don't want your top popping off, little droid. :(
You just hang in there....everything's going to be OK. :)

And you my dear General...I've never known any Gungan that can drink like-
Oh wait...
Danster. *eyes make a circle*

Hmm....yea, that's the other Gungan around here that can put away beer like that. :mad:

Last edited:

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Oh I like this idea!!!!!!!!!

Sorry life has been kicking my ass, hopefully things will settle down for a bit for me so I can be around more.

*looks at the Droid's dissertation* hmmmm.... this doesn't look done.....