The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Daily Hello - (Check-In Thread)

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Don’t trust him Kid, he’s a Jedi, they do that mind control stuff on you and make you say and do things you don’t want to do.
I don't believe that Mr. Terran is a Jedi. That and your understanding of the Jedi seems to be... Limited and colored by your personal agenda.

Andulf Terran

House Terran of Alderaan
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Republic
I don't believe that Mr. Terran is a Jedi. That and your understanding of the Jedi seems to be... Limited and colored by your personal agenda.
A Jedi? Seriously? You might have me mistaken for someone else. Beside i may be trouble but am certainly not one care nor believe on such nonsense.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Had a rough week of assignments at work, but getting in the clear now so I should be around a lot more than I have the last little while.

Ronin Wendigo

Guardians of Cerberus
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I’m sorry, who are you?

Right... I guess gone a tad bit too long but then again. Well you did mention force user and that be me... thought not been a Jedi for quite some time but then again I did make or sway others to do or say things that I wanted them to :devilish:

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Right... I guess gone a tad bit too long but then again. Well you did mention force user and that be me... thought not been a Jedi for quite some time but then again I did make or sway others to do or say things that I wanted them to :devilish:
Sway people? Hmm I think you and I need to talk

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Good evening...
Sorry, just didn't get a chance to start the morning with you guys.