The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Daily Hello - (Check-In Thread)

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Morning. You seem quite chipper today.
What's not eating you?

:p

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
It was my day off... Back to work so back to normal.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Well, then can you be so kind as to gently peel off the duct tape you put over my mouth in the other thread....please. ๐Ÿ™„

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Come on, seriously...I have to go pee... :(

Last edited:

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Thanks, Mark... but you know I only do it for the attention. :D

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hey @Adira Ventress , so like I was saying the other day...Halloween is just around the corner and I thought maybe we get a head start on planning like a Ball or something like we used to do when we had like a lot of members and peeps just dying to attend fun threads like that here at TGC where we'll have the chance to ask and be asked to pair up like on dates and stuff, not that I'm desperate for a date or anything but a fun night out here at TGC, at a Halloween Ball no less..hehe, well, it could just be a good way to get someone to see how much fun it is to pair up with a happy-go-lucky sweetheart like me.
~takes a deep breath before continuing on~
Anywho, so what do you think of the Halloween ball idea, and do you think maybe the General or the Adm droid will let us have one here, or at least start planning one before Halloween?
No no...don't look over to the other thread...just keep hearing me out as i think this Ball may just attract other former members who used to enjoy the fast paced posting that we were so great at, although I myself couldn't keep up as i post long threads and can't pump one after another or like 10 or more threads a day. But..but I'm good for like say 2 threads a day as I'm quite booked up at the other guy's crab shack with stories-
No, no...no need to look over to the thread where Mark is undoing my bonds-
Shoot..now I've given away that I'm trying to stall you and hopefully get freed by the time you post in there...and if mark does untape my legs as i asked him, by God I'll kick him in his shins-
Shoot, did I just give that away too?

Damn it! I have to stop typing, but i can't.
HELP!! Somebody pull the USB keyboard plug from my desktop!!

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
Hey @Adira Ventress , so like I was saying the other day...Halloween is just around the corner and I thought maybe we get a head start on planning like a Ball or something like we used to do when we had like a lot of members and peeps just dying to attend fun threads like that here at TGC where we'll have the chance to ask and be asked to pair up like on dates and stuff, not that I'm desperate for a date or anything but a fun night out here at TGC, at a Halloween Ball no less..hehe, well, it could just be a good way to get someone to see how much fun it is to pair up with a happy-go-lucky sweetheart like me.
~takes a deep breath before continuing on~
Anywho, so what do you think of the Halloween ball idea, and do you think maybe the General or the Adm droid will let us have one here, or at least start planning one before Halloween?
No no...don't look over to the other thread...just keep hearing me out as i think this Ball may just attract other former members who used to enjoy the fast paced posting that we were so great at, although I myself couldn't keep up as i post long threads and can't pump one after another or like 10 or more threads a day. But..but I'm good for like say 2 threads a day as I'm quite booked up at the other guy's crab shack with stories-
No, no...no need to look over to the thread where Mark is undoing my bonds-
Shoot..now I've given away that I'm trying to stall you and hopefully get freed by the time you post in there...and if mark does untape my legs as i asked him, by God I'll kick him in his shins-
Shoot, did I just give that away too?

Damn it! I have to stop typing, but i can't.
HELP!! Somebody pull the USB keyboard plug from my desktop!!
We'll see...

Ronin Wendigo

Guardians of Cerberus
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
Having a bit of a crappy weekend, sorry for being quiet.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Pft...you're a jedi for Berkana's Sake, Mr Vallen.
Now get a hold of yourself and snap out of your funk. :mad: