The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Daily Hello - (Check-In Thread)

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
Oh, yikes. Hope you're all asymptomatic and doing ok.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
New Jedi Order
-_- Ugh, this is annoying.

My youngest, 14 months old, was tested positive for Covid-19. My parents and I have came back positive and just recently my wife's results came back negative. Not sure about my eldest, 7 year old, results yet.
Oh dear, hopefully you all don't get overly ill and it passes quickly!

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
Update: It seems that all the adults that were found positive are only showing minor symptoms, which is good. The 14-month old now seems to be doing better as she acting like her adorable, active self.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Witch of Dathomir
I've been bombarding this illness with a lot of Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D. We'll see what happens in the next few days.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Howdy TGC! Have a great Monday!

I'm watching another snow storm roll in. Luckily March is just around the corner.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
We've had snow on the ground since December 16/17. I can't even remember what grass looks like. We added a couple more inches of snow today.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Enjoying a 52 degree day here! Haven't seen a day like this since last fall! Hoping to finally have this snow gone in a few days! I need spring. Its time to feel alive again