The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Last Thing You Bought?

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Fixing my stupid car AGAIN! :(

Nooo...nothing exotic or expensive. On the contrary, it's what you get when you purchase Nissan's budget car the 'Versa Note'. It's plagued with electrical failures. So far had my radiator fan die at 110,000 miles, now my A/C blower stopped working at all speeds..stalls when it wants to (and I replaced my plugs, coils, PCV valve, air filter..yea).
Nope, no codes. It thinks it's running fine.
Stupid car. :mad:

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Last thing I bought...

B-day presents for myself and my 6 year old daughter since our b-days are 1 day apart from each other.
2x Customized Wireless Xbox Controllers (one for me and one for her)
1x Outdoor Air Rocket Launcher
<_< um... a few...Yea, let's go with a few games that were on sale on the xbox e-market :p

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Well, didn't have to spend anything today as I used a lunch ticket at the caf.
They gave us something like a lunch ticket a day at work for coming in and supporting the facilities during the peak outbreak. I was considered essential to the operations at Merck pharmaceutical.

Anywho, the lunch ticket was worth 10 dollars and I got me a Philly steak and cheese from the grill and two Lipton ice teas..which are in my little fridge at the moment under my desk since I drank the Gatorade they have also bought and stocked up for us in my bldg.
...and I don't know why I hate work. Go figure.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Gonna order some flea and heart worm medicine for my doggo

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I just got an LG ultrawide monitor. It's sooooo pretty

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
oh and I paid to host TGC another month lol

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Don't laugh as I've a good reason for ordering an endoscope. It's the wireless WiFi one from Amazon.

Anywho, I think something may be jamming my Nissan Versa Note A/C blower fan motor and I see videos of people using the scope from the air intake to peek into the fan. A few videos showed that in this particular model the insulation somehow gets in there and jams the fan.
I figure a $35 investment to see before I condemn the fan (it's like 600-800) to have a mechanic replace it as it's INACCESSIBLE unless you pull your accelerator/clutch, break pedals off and unlink the steering column to get to the freakin fan motor they stuffed way up there..Stupid Nissan!

And yes, I already replaced the resistor module and checked all the fuses. It's the freakin frakin fan and the car has only 115, 000 miles on it. Stupid Nissan. Yea I know.; I already said that. :(

Anywho, let me see what it looks like inside the fan with the scope. I may be able to pull out whatever is jamming it with those claw thingy extractors. I've seen it done and hoping for that.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Ordered a pair of running shoes for my nephew. His first season of Cross Country is coming up soon..... if Covid 19 allows it to take place. I'm a little shocked that he's having a baseball season right now.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Just re-ordered 2 fifty packs of disposable face masks from Amazon. Yes, they are made in China. :(

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Lemon?..citrus?... what kind of iced tea?...diet? :D

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Well, got myself free food from work...guess that doesn't count huh? :p

Alright, I stopped at Dunkin' for some doughnuts and coffee afterwards.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Some doughnuts?
None were for the little kiddy witches and warlocks huh? :p

Had to order a new iphone 6s hard case as my protective glass just broke.
Mental note: keys and iphones in back pocket is a no-no

Yes, still have a 6s. It's mint under the broken glass...I think.
Hmm...best I put a few strips of Scotch tape over it the broken glass till the new case arrives, huh?

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It was this
6000198545927.jpg
Been my ice tea of choice lately.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Lol....Now I'll have to look up 'Peace Tea' on Goggle.
It's not that I doubt it's a real tea mind you.... but I must verify...hehe...curious now about it. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Lol....Now I'll have to look up 'Peace Tea' on Goggle.
It's not that I doubt it's a real tea mind you.... but I must verify...hehe...curious now about it. :p
When I saw the image I thought I was looking at a craft beer can for a moment. It could easily have been a pint of raspberry sour ale....