The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Mandalorian (News & Discussion)

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
I've always respected you for that...being ahead of the curve when it comes to Star Wars news.

Hmm... and now's the proper time for me to repeat that famous line 'don't get cocky kid' :p

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
please don’t tell me examples of other rolls he has played. I would like to keep the mystery as long as I can.
I’m offended cause you’ve seen me without a helmet. * storms off in a huff, kicks a rock through a nearby window* screw you Dyn Jarren

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
I’m offended cause you’ve seen me without a helmet. * storms off in a huff, kicks a rock through a nearby window* screw you Dyn Jarren
Dont mind him...sometimes he gets his beskar codpiece in a twist.

Chaos Maxtor

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Underworld
Random thought: cloaks and codpieces should come back into style.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
It's a prop..the codpiece I saw. It was laying on the makeup vanity in his dressing room. Hehe...

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I knew who he was before the show.
I recognised his voice in the first episode and it was killing me trying to work out who the heck it was, then I called it about two minutes before the credits rolled.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I recognised his voice in the first episode and it was killing me trying to work out who the heck it was, then I called it about two minutes before the credits rolled.

It wasn't actually any big secret.... which i think may have been a mistake on their part. It kind of dulled the reveal a bit for some of us.