The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Mondaily Thread (6/29)

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Not a great deal on the cards for me this week beyond the normal, working (from home) today and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. At the weekend I'm going to my sisters and weighing up staying over night, as from the 4th it will be permissible for a household to stay over at another household.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm meeting with a fitness trainer to design a program for me today. Kind of excited

Drake Vallen

#NewVallenOrder
Rank
Apprentice
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Short work week, extra long weekend ahead... lots of being startled by neighborhood fireworks :p, and nothing much else going on!

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I don't put my runs on Strava, one because it'd be too embarrassing and two because I don't have one of those fancy watches and I don't like running with my phone on me.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I don't put my runs on Strava, one because it'd be too embarrassing and two because I don't have one of those fancy watches and I don't like running with my phone on me.
I have a 400 dollar watch, but there are lots of cheap options these days. As for being embarrassed..... Let the shame drive you..... I mean keep in mind that nobody really cares, or if they do they are supportive. I've never encountered any animosity in my little corner of the site.

Last edited:

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm meeting with a fitness trainer to design a program for me today. Kind of excited

-___- so they let me schedule the consult... only to tell me they don't do consults when I got there.

So now I have no idea which machines to use on which day.