The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Upside Down

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Referencing a thread I posted gauging interest in having something community wide... https://thegungancouncil.com/threads/whos-down-to-clown-around.874/

The original idea was spawned from something that Marck Vallen said in the thread about evil versions of our characters coming in to rain on our group parade, which I still think is a fantastic idea. In that story arch we would be effectively playing two versions of ourselves, however, which could be a lot of fun. The other approach was my own and it would consist of our character becoming polar opposites of ourselves as quoted here...

"How's about we have a UNIVERSAL EVENT story take place where the Witches of Dathomir begin to dabble with some force sorcery gone wrong! Their planet gets blown half to hell(or whatever planet we want to partially blow up that they perform the spell on) in the attempt of summoning a viral force cloud on Coruscant. Their rituals go HORRIBLY WRONG, however, and when the force snaps under the pressure of the manipulation of it's element everything turns upside down and our world reverts to a completely mirrored universe where the good are bad, and gallant are VILLAINOUS!"

So, just so everyone is aware, we've got two options for our world turned upside down. We can have our EVILLLL counterparts come to our world in some way, OR we can have our world turned upside down and have all of OUR characters become counter parts of themselves.

Lemme know what seems the most fun to you and we'll do that. I love both these ideas and they should be a lot of fun regardless. Hope we still have good interest here!

:D

-C

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
After the EzAttack, when all of EzBoard was waiting to see if the threads would be recovered, Spark created a thread where she went to an alternate universe and met evil Ceel and Mak and Beth but was saved by good Malice and Korran.

It was a good thread. Be interesting to have another.

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
After the EzAttack, when all of EzBoard was waiting to see if the threads would be recovered, Spark created a thread where she went to an alternate universe and met evil Ceel and Mak and Beth but was saved by good Malice and Korran.

It was a good thread. Be interesting to have another.
I agree, but would you prefer alternate universe and alternate versions of our characters OR would you prefer both a good and bad version of your character as well as everyone else having good and evil versions?

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Perhaps we could start off with just us RPing as our evil versions and seeing where it goes from there.

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Okay two for evil twins and one vote for our counterparts so far. Anyone else care to weigh in?

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
It wouldn't necessarily have to be all evil twins, if you are evil already your good twin would show up.

Good Christian shows up to save the galaxy!
True, that should be understood. I should have said something myself. :p

Good Christian to the rescue!

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Yeah I think that had the most votes. Hopefully once we get going more people will join!

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sounds good. Since it's your baby would you prefer to start it? Otherwise if I'm going to it'll have to wait until late tonight. I'm at work atm.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm ok with either. If you don't start it tonight I will write something tomorrow.

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
We'll just do that then. If I can get some time to write it up tonight then I will and I'll post it here, if I don't get the chance then please feel free to start us off tomorrow. : ]

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order

Here we are, hope you all can join!