The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Walking Dead on TGC

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Although the comic has ended, The Walking Dead returns to AMC on Sunday for the second half of season 10, and along with Fear The Walking Dead and an all new spin off series, they're promising something like 42 Sunday's of TWD in 2020. There are also some films coming along too...

I'm still watching, loving it, and reviewing every episode on my youtube channel.

How about you?

If you tuned out a few seasons ago you definitely need to come back. The show has been killing it recently...

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Yes, I'm one of those former loyal fans that dropped out after Lucile the Bat killed off a few of my favorite cast members in a single freakin episode! :mad:
I tried sticking with it a few episodes, but had greatly lost interest.

I'll probably binge watch what I missed one of these days. Can't see myself coming back to it now after missing so many seasons already. I'd have to catch up first.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I quit watching because it got sort of boring. I really liked Carol and I remember telling my fiancé she was the best thing ever but then he starts watching right in the season where she basically just moves to her own house and does nothing.

It’s a pretty accurate portrayal of trauma, but sometimes accurate human emotions don’t make for interesting stories.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hmm...
Maybe they should do another offshoot of the Walking Dead and make it like 'The Office' where it looks like someone is recording their daily lives for prosperity sake. It'd be hilarious. :LOL:

Lucien Malvern

-
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
I kinda lost interest after the first 3 or so seasons. Then Glenn and another really cool character got yeeted by Lucille and yeah, that was a thing,

Somewhere inbetween that I got into fear of the walking dead. Season 1 was great, I digged season 2. Aaaand then everyone i cared about died. RIP

I ended up becoming a Z-nation fan eventually. Fuckin love that show lol, but it'd be cool to see another Walking Dead spin-off that treats their characters a bit more closer to how the Telltale games treated major deaths.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
The Walking Dead: World Beyond On Track For Fall Premiere

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
meh...been missing too many seasons to restart now.
I'll most likely binge watch it one day during another of our Pandemics in the near future... You know 'stay at home government orders'