The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

The Witches of Dathomir

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
We have a few characters with long standing ties to this faction. It was a big part of the old TGC.

The former founder of the TGC version of the faction decided to leave 2.0, which is fine but I think we need to figure out what our version of the witches will be here. It doesn’t make sense to have characters ruled by a character whose never coming back.

So those of you who are witches or had witches... what would you like to see done with your faction?

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
My perferance would be to keep the Witches as a neutral force faction since both sides (Jedi and Sith) have came to them for assistance. Another point is that their religion is split in 2 different ways; 1 dark Nightsisters and the other light Allyans.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
We could easily do that. The question is do you want a faction? If so is there somebody that wants to take over as leader of the coven? Should we plug an NPC in?

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
To quote a line in a movie:
I'm too old to be afraid of what anyone thinks.
I still believe we should make an effort to have Santeria come back.

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction

Ugh, that will most likely not be possible based off numerous ooc talk in the past. I am being totally discreet and will keep those conversations private to not cause more conflict in the community. I could place Odele in the position after a Nightsister genocide, which she was saved and protected by Adira.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order

No. But Mak if you want to roleplay with her I am happy to put you in touch with the board she runs. I fully support people roleplaying with who they want to roleplay with . I personally have to do what is best for THIS community however so she will not be returning.

We could do a genocide to set the story. Do we only have one Witch? If so then I'm likely to let you do what you want lol. I know @Kassey Daklin wrote some Witches. I'll poke her to come here.

Kassey Daklin

The Fair Jewel of TGC
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
I think the idea of the witches being a neutral force is a good idea. Because as said, there are two ways that they branch off and I just so happen to have one on each side. I'm not sure about a faction maybe if there are enough unique writers. But I'll always be down for a story line no matter what.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
If there aren't enough writers we can always still do the genocidal story without making an actual faction.

TGU could genocide if you want. The kingpin could make some calls

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Genocide was usually TGE's thing wasn't?

We have at least 5 Witch characters on this board shared among 2 writers: (3 dark, 2 light)

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
With our timeline we could say TGE previouSly did genocide and WoD Is rebuilding

Thelle Tamme

The Arbiter
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
I could create the Tamme sorceress in my wanted ad, and have her be an official representative of the Tamme Coalition to the Witches of Dathomir. Could take part in WoD stuff that way. Help out and such. She'd be more minor, tho. I have responsibilities on other boards, and don't wanna overextend by taking on too many characters.

Jake Daniels

Duke of Dantella IV
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Faction
I’ve always had a Nightbrother and love the idea of them being neutral (dealing with both sides or neither), controlling things without those pesky Jedi realizing it! :eek: I can easily bring my Nightbrotjer @Adira Ventress @Admin Droid

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Okay give me a little time to work something out

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I put up information that assumes a lot of the clans were destroyed in the genocide.