The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

To those watching but haven’t joined ( please read)

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Hi I’m Brody Royce, I’m a Coruscanti businessman and I have my finger on the pulse. I can see the bottom of the screen that says 2 members and 2 guests. So I’m extending an invitation to you unnamed visitors to join me here in this vast galaxy and carve out a story for yourself and others.

come on, we don’t bite, we’ll I might , depending upon who you are, but I promise it will be gentle biting.

yeah probably too much information.
Anyway, click that register button and come say hi to me...... ahem and everyone else.

1579167946466.gif

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
I welcome you to the Sith, on behalf of the Sith! I would be more than happy to write with you about whatever stories you can think of!

Feyd Gisgodel

The Seventh Liar of Praesitlyn
Rank
Trainee
Force User
Yes
Faction
Very friendly. We’ll welcome you with our souls so long as you offer us your bodies.

no for real tho, this site is chill af and we’d be delighted to have an infusion of new blood. so get over here and let’s have at it!

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Here’s my number 555 no wait, that was from a Holovid I once saw, generic Holowood number for a generic Holowood movie. * hands over his real code, then does telephone hand sign next to his ear and winks* call me

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hi I’m Brody Royce, I’m a Coruscanti businessman and I have my finger on the pulse. I can see the bottom of the screen that says 2 members and 2 guests. So I’m extending an invitation to you unnamed visitors to join me here in this vast galaxy and carve out a story for yourself and others.

come on, we don’t bite, we’ll I might , depending upon who you are, but I promise it will be gentle biting.

yeah probably too much information.
Anyway, click that register button and come say hi to me...... ahem and everyone else.

View attachment 163

Yea, I think if you are to push something back up to the top it should have the original post quoted. I say this as when I open up threads, I first look over the last post. :)

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Yea, I think if you are to push something back up to the top it should have the original post quoted. I say this as when I open up threads, I first look over the last post. :)
I like the way you work