The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

To those watching but haven’t joined ( please read)

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Thank you. :)
I figure if one is to relight a thread, it should be open for new invitee to readily join in the current conversation.

It would be nice to know what our guests are looking for when they visit this site. I mean, registering is so easy... casts out a line.... even a Mando can do it.

Hope we get new members that were just lurkers but didn't know how friendly this board is. :)

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction
Thank you. :)
I figure if one is to relight a thread, it should be open for new invitee to readily join in the current conversation.

It would be nice to know what our guests are looking for when they visit this site. I mean, registering is so easy... casts out a line.... even a Mando can do it.

Hope we get new members that were just lurkers but didn't know how friendly this board is. :)
In deed and I can sell them whatever weapons they need, legitimately of course

Emryc Nethalan

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Some of them might old timers who think "Hey, is TGC still around?".
And so it is. And it's not even on Yuku anymore. Amazing.

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Emryc? Now I know that name from somewhere.

Emryc Nethalan

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Welcome Emryc, what is your story?
I used to RP an angsty, lone wolf-type Sith Master with emphasis on subterfuge and manipulation. Basically what seems 'cool' in the mind of a 16 - 18 year old, but that was a long time ago on a messageboard far away.

After that... Higher education happened, graduation, life in a general sense. Still very much Dutch.

Kane E Smart

Mandalorian, Beskar Pirate
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
I used to RP an angsty, lone wolf-type Sith Master with emphasis on subterfuge and manipulation. Basically what seems 'cool' in the mind of a 16 - 18 year old, but that was a long time ago on a messageboard far away.

After that... Higher education happened, graduation, life in a general sense. Still very much Dutch.
If I’m not mistaken you were somehow affiliated with Raine Marzullo

Brody Royce

The Merchant of Death
Rank
Adept
Force User
No
Faction

You sticking around to do evil things to people?

Emryc Nethalan

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
If I’m not mistaken you were somehow affiliated with Raine Marzullo
One of my more illustrious apprentices, along with Peiori. Also used to hang out with DarkSky Kerberos (who Mastered me during the Coruscant takeover). That was a great RP.

Emryc Nethalan

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
You sticking around to do evil things to people?
Somewhat unlikely. I definitively dropped out of Star Wars when they remade the OT with Fem!Luke, Non Solo, etc.. Besides, life got busy. My last "comeback" also failed, heh. Still though, this place does hold a good place in my heart. So I'll probably drop in every once in a while.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Somewhat unlikely. I definitively dropped out of Star Wars when they remade the OT with Fem!Luke, Non Solo, etc.. Besides, life got busy. My last "comeback" also failed, heh. Still though, this place does hold a good place in my heart. So I'll probably drop in every once in a while.
You are more than welcome to stick around with us in any form you like! Its good to know people still look for us!

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Hehe... I had cast out a line in that post... see the italics... was fishing, @Kane E Smart .
Did catch me a Mando's attention. :)

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Sorry... :(

Can't tell really if one is insulting or complimenting a mando...not under that helmet I can't. :oops: