The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Weekend Plans?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
The weekend is fast approaching. What do you have planned?

I'll be logging some significant couch time catching as much of the IMSA Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona race as I can.

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
There is a place called Hermann, Missouri about an hour from where I'm at. It is an old German town with a cigar lounge. I think I might take the day and go there to relax if the weather permits. And then get ready for my physical fitness test on Monday. Gives me like two days to get the smoke out.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
My fiancé is having surgery Friday and my doggo goes to the vet Saturday so I will be spending the weekend caring for my family

L

Lukas Dantes

Meeting up with old work friends for lunch tomorrow. Otherwise, have some non-profit board work to get done, along with chores. Yay. >.>

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Not gonna have any little Gungans of your own?

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Going to hold off on that cigar lounge until next weekend. I have a physical fitness test on Monday and probably shouldn't smoke a few days prior... Going to a Texas Hold 'Em match instead. Drop $30 and have some fun.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I'll probably be the senile old man with little kids someday, married to a twenty year old who pill push my down the stairs in hope of inheriting a non existent fortune.
I mentally pictured a cranky old Gungan Rollins down the stairs

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I met Darth Vader and they've got a full on Star Wars light, laser and firework show and regular marches through the park of either OT Stormtroopers or First Order Stormtroopers. My youngest was terrified of Vader.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Another weekend is nearly upon us. What's on the agenda for you?

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Coaching my boy's football team in a game against the side we played for the first game of the season that we narrowly won 6-5. It'll be a good opportunity to benchmark how much we've improved (or not!) since September. Although having said that, we are without our best player and the opposition have got a giant of a seven year old in goal so it won't be easy.

After that my sister's and their husbands/kids and my mother-in-law and father-in-law are coming over in the afternoon to have snacks and cake to mark the birthdays of my two youngest who turned 3 and 7 on 28th and today respectively.

Not sure what the plan is for Sunday yet.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I think it’s the super bowl so fiancé is going to his bro’s. Which means a relaxing night of junk food, bubble bath, and a horror movie for me ^___^