The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Weekend Plans?

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I think I'll tape the Superbowl and get up at about 5am and watch it before work on Monday morning. Fast forward through all the breaks in play.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
February begins on Saturday so I'm going to try, again, to do what I failed at in January

1) run daily
2) drink less beer
3) write every day

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I was doing really well with dieting and exercising since the turn of the year. Two little bike rides a week and two HIIT sessions minimum, but then I had 5 days in Disneyland Paris and since coming back I've done next to nothing and eaten absolute crap. I'm giving myself today and tomorrow and then getting back to being disciplined with diet and exercise come Saturday.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I was doing really well with dieting and exercising since the turn of the year. Two little bike rides a week and two HIIT sessions minimum, but then I had 5 days in Disneyland Paris and since coming back I've done next to nothing and eaten absolute crap. I'm giving myself today and tomorrow and then getting back to being disciplined with diet and exercise come Saturday.
Its funny how quick good intentions slip away. I too was doing better on diet and exercise for the first half of Jan..

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
It was Disney that did it for me, buffet dinners every night, no opportunity for exercise. I was covering a lot of ground walking around the parks, often carrying a child, I think if it wasn't for that I would have ballooned.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I started strong and then just fell off the wagon

Lucien Malvern

-
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Might be headed to California for either one or two days this weekend. Heading down to San Diego with my bro, then afterwards up to the LA area the next day. Should be fun.

M

Maize Wayne

I wished I lived in or near CA just to be able to say that, Luc. Haha.

I will be... adulting (grocery shopping, laundry, getting taxes done), maybe baking a batch of cookies, and then meeting an old work friend for lunch on Sunday.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
What sort of temperatures do you get in CA this time of year?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Another weekend is upon us. How will you be spending it?

I'll be on the couch watching racing. The first ARCA race of the season is on Saturday at Daytona. Speaking of Daytona, NASCAR has practice and its Busch Clash exhibition race to decide the front row for next week's Daytona 500. Looking forward to getting the stock car season going!

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
We went to the comic book store and out for ice cream

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
We actually had a fairly lazy weekend for a chance. Normally we don't do hanging around the house, but after going to a walk on the coast on Saturday, yesterday we hunkered down whilst the storm and hurricane winds blew around us and watched films and played board games. My son thought it was hilarious that he was still wearing his pyjamas at 5pm.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Only 4 more days until the next weekend. what will you be doing?