The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Weekend Plans?

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
:( My fiance's grandma died so he is going to the funeral. I can't request the time off work though and he wants to stay a while so I will be home

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Lots of Motorsports to watch on TV this weekend. Nascar Xfinity and Truck Series races Saturday afternoon followed by the first IndyCar race of the season at night. On Sunday is the latest Nascar Cup Series race.

Aside from all that couch surfing, I'll try to get a run or two in.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Just got back from the local park where I took my boy for a kick about in the rain with a couple of his friends. Weather is forecast to be rubbish all day so we might just have a day watching films.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
4 races to watch this weekend. Aside from that, I'll go for a run or two.

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Errands, pick-up orders, and wallpapering my kitchen. I'm exhausted!

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Tomorrow is my first fathers day as a dad. We are going fishing after church.

Spark Vallen

Caffeinated Corellian
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Psst, Father's Day (at least in the US) is next Sunday. :)

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Father's Day tomorrow so hopefully I'll be getting a gift! I'm hoping for whisky.

Today was football coaching this morning with my boy's under 7s side, two back to back sessions as Covid rules restricts it to 5 players a session. Then we sat in the garden of a family friend who lives alone and is pretty lonely through lockdown, then a bike ride around the local park and now I'm sat in my in laws garden waiting for dinner after a quick game of cricket at their local park. It's been a sunny old day, I'll probably be sunburnt tomorrow as I've been outdoors nearly all day.

Tomorrow we're driving 40 miles to see my sister and her two kids (0 and 2) before going for a picnic and a walk around an Anglo Saxon burial site near her house.