The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Well Things Still Suck

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
It would be nice if we could make this place work again
I've been having that same thought forever. It used to be that I could make TGC work by sheer force of will. Just work hard enough and you can make anything possible... remember those days? Apparently I don't know how to do that anymore. That's why I gave it away. This place was my weird claim to fame...

KitterBitters

Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
I've been having that same thought forever. It used to be that I could make TGC work by sheer force of will. Just work hard enough and you can make anything possible... remember those days? Apparently I don't know how to do that anymore. That's why I gave it away. This place was my weird claim to fame...
I honestly don’t know how you did it. I know it’s possible because other communities are doing it but I think the difference is they had a big drive IC. The people who are staying around here don’t seem as interested in roleplaying. We are all old now and just seem to have lost the spark.

KitterBitters

Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Maybe we can turn this place around. I have some energy after my leave and much needed break.