The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

What are you listening to?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Music, podcast, radio. If its audio, be sure to share it.

What are you listening to?

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I just found a podcast about local legends. It hasn’t started yet but the page says it’s going to go over all the ghost stories of their state (Arkansas) so that might be interesting

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
^ sounds interesting.

Currently watching, not listening. But the last thing I listened to was NPR on the radio in my truck.

Koga

Lady Incendia - Sith Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Fiona Apple. Some of her music cuts deep, man.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Krallice: Years Past Matter. These guys are best described as 'progressive black metal.' I find their stuff mesmerizing. I like to put an album on, turn out the lights and drift off to sleep to the controlled chaos.

Rogue Steiner

The Old Man
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
My son nagging in my ear, "Why are you not playing Minecraft?"

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Listening to a random BB King playlist. I find I can listen to either blues or classical music without it distracting me, so it's ideal for when I'm at work or listening whilst doing something else. Other genres if I listen I cannot concentrate properly on anything else. For example if I'm typing, it'll be riddled with errors if I'm doing it whilst listening to a bit of Thin Lizzy or Lynyrd Skynyrd.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I find I can listen to either blues or classical music without it distracting me, so it's ideal for when I'm at work or listening whilst doing something else. Other genres if I listen I cannot concentrate properly on anything else. For example if I'm typing, it'll be riddled with errors if I'm doing it whilst listening to a bit of Thin Lizzy or Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I have a hard time listening to anything with audible lyrics or dialog if I'm reading. Any instrumental music is fine, or even extreme metal or opera with inaudible lyrics/vocals.

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm normally the same, but for some reason blues doesn't have that effect on me.