The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

What are you reading?

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
It’s just like the other games but with reading!

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
Same ^

I’m going to try to read a movie plot latter

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
I'm currently reading Louis Theroux's autobiography, having just finished the latest book in Bernard Cornwell's Saxon Chronicles.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Listening, rather than reading in this case but..... The Dunwich Horror by HP Lovecraft. I highly recommend the youtube channel "HorrorBabble" for great readings of classic and obscure horror fiction.

Lucien Malvern

-
Rank
Knight
Force User
Yes
Horrorbabble is amazing.

My favorite collection is definitely the Ghost Stories of M.R. James, followed up by Lovecraft's Dream Cycle.

I'm currently reading Altered Carbon [Takeshi Kovacs Book #1]

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Horrorbabble is amazing.

My favorite collection is definitely the Ghost Stories of M.R. James, followed up by Lovecraft's Dream Cycle.]
In 2018 and 2019 I read and recorded youtube video reviews for all but a few of HP Lovecraft's stories. As most of them were also audiobooks on HorrorBabble I usually listened along while reading, and even now after I've finished his complete fiction I still find myself frequently listening to Lovecraft.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Just reada short story called "The Wonderful Death of Dudley Stone" by Ray Bradbury.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Shoot... I used to read Bradbury a long time ago. I wonder if I read it.
I also used to read Jack Vance. He was a good short story writer too. Loved Science fiction and that was my choice of read. I forgot the other authors I used to follow.
Oh yes, Frank Herbert. Read all of the Dune books once.