The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

What are you watching?

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
No time for videos.
But I'm keeping my vigil on open threads I got between here (only 1) and several elsewhere. Seems a lot of peeps get lazy under the summer sun. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
No time for videos.
But I'm keeping my vigil on open threads I got between here (only 1) and several elsewhere. Seems a lot of peeps get lazy under the summer sun. :p
Lazy bastards!

Actually, i've always been able to find time for a little TGC in my life. I get it if somebody simply doesn't want to be here. That's fine. There is a real world out there. But when they've told me they want to be here but don't have the time I've always had to laugh. Its real easy to drop in a few minutes at a time just to make your presence know. I post a lot, but I've never spent huge chunks of continues tome around TGC.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
True.
I spam when I'm not replying to threads. I jump from TGC to that other guys crabshack...lol
Gah...my lunch's over by 12:30. I'll be back on at around 2:30. Then it's...it's a long end of day break before I punch out at 4:15.....hahaha.

Yes, I'm inside cooling off under the A/C too at my workstation. :p

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Ok ok ok...back to our conversation.
General...come on. Pull yourself off the tube and pay attention.
Did you know that TGC, even spelled out in full posts 'The other guy's crab shop' ?

hehe...it's why I mention the crab shop thingy here ..

Anywho, did you know that?..??

Er, General?..you listening? Come on, tear yourself away from U-tube for a minute. I'm asking you if you knew that... You know, that TGC comes up as 'The other guy's crab shack'? :p

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
HEY hey! That my line!
No 'um....' for you.

I think you more an urp..or meep. :p

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
That's the General I know! :D

Anywho, not watching anything at the moment as I'm still at work. Should be off by 8.
That's 8:00 pm Eastern US time. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Dug up this video that I made the last time I was at a race two years ago:

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Last time I was at the race track was in English Town, NJ... The Grand Nationals. 1/4 mile runs. Lord are those machines LOUD!

I neglected to bring ear plugs (stupid me, as I have access to a ton of them at work) and boy do you need them when at the pits! But the guys there were very friendly and gave us a few.

I did the same stupid thing when I went to see the air show at McGuire a few years back. Damn jets are LOUDER! Especially when they are warming up before take off. Like i was right there behind the concrete barriers. Had to duck behind them holding my ears they were so loud.

Ok..back to your silly cars.. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Nascar cup cars are ungodly loud. No ear plugs the first time I went to a race, but I definitely came prepared the second time. You don't just hear them.... you feel them.

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
You're right about that. Even from the top bleaches you feel the thunder.

Say, since I post in these stupid car sports thing...can you Gungans at least try and post in the change a letter game and the word association game...maybe others?

Actually, I'm demanding it. Don't make me write up a petition and force the little droid to make it a rule. You Gungans are big amphibians now and it shouldn't go to that.
Okies? :)

Marina deVoe

Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Nooo...we're just habitually colonists, and...and wel..., uhm, if you don't like us settling on Naboo; move elsewhere. :p

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Green Lives Matter! I'm so gonna defund your seafood industry.....