The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

What do you miss most?

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I think its safe to say that, regardless of where you are on the globe, we're all living slightly, or even dramatically different lives than we did prior to the pandemic. That being the case...

What do you miss most? ...or to put it another way, what will you do first when/if 'normalcy' returns?

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Nothing has really changed for me as i continue to go to my day job and making about 5k a night at work during the pandemic. Would like it to come back down to 4k a night to be honest, but looking unlikely for now.

Admin Droid

Beep Beep
Staff member
Rank
Trainee
Force User
No
Faction
Jedi Order
I miss not constantly worrying I’m contaminated every single time I go out -___- it’s so stressful

Danster Bokoto

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Watching the football. Although we've been utterly awful since it restarted. Having said that, I don't think we would have been as bad with crowds in the stadium firing the team up.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I miss not constantly worrying I’m contaminated every single time I go out -___- it’s so stressful
Yeah. This is a consequence of being intelligent. Unintelligent people don't seem to care. Life must be so much easier. Ignorance is bliss they say... until somebody dies.

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
I also miss movie previews
Those are still being made... well a few of them. And provided that the entire industry doesn't totally collapse.... there are going to be some massive years coming up as a result of the backlog... once they get over the lost productivity of paused productions.

Marina deVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
yes, I miss diners too. Like diners over restaurants. Ok except for one the Outback and similar steak houses. But diners's the most, as I love omelets. :)