The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

All Respond Who's down to clown around?

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Alright, beautiful people. I'm feeling a little more room lately what with my job easing up. Thank the good lord I don't have to pull any more 10 hour days at least for the foreseeable future unless some pandemic stuff starts up again.

WHO'S STILL AROUND AND WANTS TO GET INTO SOME TROUBLE?! SOUND OFF!

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Clowns are very disturbing! Good thing Spark isn't actually a clown... And now I can't use the "c" word again or one will be summoned.

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Alright then. So what are we getting into? I have a few ideas.

Maybe the Sith are holding a little fundraiser to celebrate Chrisitan's return to their growing Empire and during said fundraiser, while all the Sithies and their pawns are all "juiced up" some Jedi come knocking for some trouble.

We could also do something more geared towards fun like a shock boxing tournament, a dance contest, or hell we could just have a good ole bar crawl in which a mosh of our characters end up running into each other and have a few drinks to pick the brains of their enemies despite being on opposing sides.

IDEAS PEOPLE! Give me your ideas!