The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

All Respond Who's down to clown around?

Kassey Daklin

The Fair Jewel of TGC
Rank
Elite
Force User
No
Faction
Underworld
Also also!! The idea of a clone event is REALLY exciting for me. Whether it's clones or maybe another portal to an alternate universe? (if some of us relaunched our characters it could give us a chance to play the older versions?) I'd totally be up to do something like that!

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... that tickles some very saucy ideas...

How's about we have a UNIVERSAL EVENT story take place where the Witches of Dathomir begin to dabble with some force sorcery gone wrong! Their planet gets blown half to hell(or whatever planet we want to partially blow up that they perform the spell on) in the attempt of summoning a viral force cloud on Coruscant. Their rituals go HORRIBLY WRONG, however, and when the force snaps under the pressure of the manipulation of it's element everything turns upside down and our world reverts to a completely mirrored universe where the good are bad, and gallant are VILLAINOUS!

I love that idea...

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Do we become our opposites? Or does the opposite version of ourselves come out the rift and we have to face our duplicates?

Christian Draclau

Sith Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
My version of your suggestion was that we all become polar opposites of ourselves when our galaxy gets flipped with our parallel universe. Then we would just be our opposites, yea. We could do that good and evil copies of ourselves thing too though if that is preferred. I'm game for either or.

Marck Vallen

Jedi Master
Staff member
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
My version of your suggestion was that we all become polar opposites of ourselves when our galaxy gets flipped with our parallel universe. Then we would just be our opposites, yea. We could do that good and evil copies of ourselves thing too though if that is preferred. I'm game for either or.
Maybe start an OOC thread and we can vote on it?