The Gungan Council

Welcome to The Gungan Council! We are a relaxed community with a laid back system. Stop by and say hello today by registering for a free account!

Wow!!!

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Of course we are. And we're hoping to grow again.... Be sure to let any old contacts where we are, in case they might want to drop by.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hey brother. Glad you’re back. I just got back myself a bit ago

Malice Draclau

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Ahhh so many wonderful names I haven’t seen in forever. And look, 5 of some of my fav Jedi come to say hello. Han, Kat, we should get together soon. As for u Danster, yeah we gotta dance again. As for u Kamon.......we definitely should write something up. Miss our stories

how you been Ceel

Mak Manto

Rogue Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Finally, a worthy opponent!

OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY!

I also thought I killed you...

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Ahhh so many wonderful names I haven’t seen in forever. And look, 5 of some of my fav Jedi come to say hello. Han, Kat, we should get together soon. As for u Danster, yeah we gotta dance again. As for u Kamon.......we definitely should write something up. Miss our stories

how you been Ceel
Last time I remember battling you, I beat you, killed you, and your soul Inhabited my body ... you sure you wanna go again? Granted I was 20 years younger, but I’ve also essentially mastered both the light and dark side of the force, and really don’t care about codes of ethics heh.

Kamon Vondiranach

Rogue Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Id be happy to kick your arse again!

Actually if youre back to RP I have an idea for you.

Malice Draclau

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
Well technically speaking, Malice has been killed 3-4 times. But thanks to his knowledge of Sith sorcery he was able to keep his soul intact until he could inhabit a clone of himself. Yes yes very palpy, but hey it worked for that old geezer so Malice figured why not give it a try himself.

OMg Maize how are ya!!!!!

Malice Draclau

Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Sith Eternal
and I’m doing good also Ceel. Yeah I got laid off cause of Covid, but the unemployment I’m getting more then makes up for it rofl

General Ceel

TGC Founder
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
and I’m doing good also Ceel. Yeah I got laid off cause of Covid, but the unemployment I’m getting more then makes up for it rofl
Ditto. Luckily my job is waiting for me when the housing rental market picks back up. Nobody is moving. Most of my job is patching and paint apartments between renters, along with the occasional new construction paint jobs.

The time off has given me lots of time to get back into shape as well as work on the YouTube channel I co own with Bane Nathos.

Han Skywalker

Gray Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hey Mak.... were both Rogue/Grays.... Malice reappearing is bad for the galaxy....not a stretch that two old and pissed senior masters would join forces to put him down.... hrm?

Adira Ventress

Nightsister
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
-stares with murderous intent toward Malice- I have recovered from our last meeting Malice and now more powerful than ever.

Hawk Hinata

Jedi Master
Rank
Master
Force User
Yes
Faction
Jedi Order
Hey Malice, good to see you...

There's actually a collectable badge that you can get when you kill Malice. The memory is a bit hazy but I think I hit him with a ship to get mine.